Download free pdf of Addition and Subtraction Worksheets for Class 5 Maths. Students can easily get all the Class 5 Maths Worksheets and Exercises in Free Printable ( PDF Format) as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in CBSE and NCERT pattern. Below you will find all the Addition and Subtraction related sums that are asked in 5th Grade Mathematics Exams Across Indian Schools.
Addition and Subtraction Worksheets for Class 5 in PDF Format
- Subtraction Word Problems for Class 5
- Subtraction Worksheet for CBSE Class 5
- Addition Worksheet for CBSE Class 5
- Class 5 Subtraction Word Problems Worksheet
- Class 5 Subtraction Worksheet
- Addition Word Problems for Class 5
- Class 5 Addition Worksheet
Class 5 Addition and Subtraction Practice Worksheet
Q.1 Find the sum of 2, 43,829; 14, 54,628 and 8, 39,249.
Q.2 Add 56.67,789 and 54, 76,089
- Find the difference between 753379 and 467063676.
- Add 7537 with the sum of 78537899 and 7412598.
- Subtract 78643 from the predecessor of 1000000
- Subtract 13, 91,803 from 52, 09,129
- Find the sum of 2, 43,829; 14, 54,628 and 8, 39,249.
- Add 56.67,789 and 54, 76,089
- Add the following: 3,98,21,045 + 74,99,586.
- Add the following: 4,20,73,569 + 1,32,84,936 + 27,65,721.
- Add using the Lattice method: 3,17,492 + 1,50,684.
- Subtract 18,34,976 from 27,12,364.
Q.4 Add the following.
54,96,381 + 2,08,69,834
Q.5 Add the following.
32,59,473 + 3,19,54,678 + 19,63,527
Q.6 Add using the Lattice method.
4,39,689 + 2,57,896
Q.7 Subtract 20,96,487 from 32,58,392.
Q.8 A farmer grew 1,86,503 carrots in the year 2000. He grew 2,45,091 carrots in the
year 2001. How many more carrots did he grow in 2001?
Q.9 Arun bought a house for ₹62,56,790 and spent ₹10,090 on repairing. He also
spent ₹4,65,830 on furnishing. What was his total expenditure?
Q.10 A hill station had 59,95,640 visitors in the month of March 2000 and 72,34,965
visitors in the month of April 2000. How many more visitors came in the month of
April than in the month of March?
Q.11. Add the following:
a. 2,98,09,852 + 1,01,21,593 + 7,84,77,025 = ________________________
b. 9,08,72,676 + 7,52,31,009 = _______________________________
Q.12 In the first year 3,09,42,365 tickets of the play were sold. In the second year
9,80,746 tickets were sold and 6,21,09,572 tickets were sold in the third year.
How many tickets were sold in the three years?
Q.13 Manisha borrowed Rs. 97,83,985 from Lata for buying a house. He has returned Rs. 90,27,395. Find the amount that Manisha still has to return.
Q.14 Before the recent housing boom there were 5,20,189 houses in Paddy County.
Now there are 70,89,243 houses. How many houses were built during the