Download free pdf of CBSE Class 2 Maths Data Handling Worksheets. Students can easily get all the Class 2 Maths Worksheets and Exercises in Free Printable ( PDF Format) as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in CBSE and NCERT pattern. Below you will find all the Data Handling related sums and word problems that are asked in 2nd Grade Mathematics Exams Across indian Schools.
Data Handling Worksheets for Class 2 in PDF Format
- Data Handling Worksheet for Class 2 – Set 3
- Data Handling Worksheet for Class 2 – Set 2
- Data Handling Worksheet for Class 2 – Set 1
- Data Handling Worksheet for CBSE Class 2
- Data Handling Class 2 Worksheet
Data Handling Practice Worksheets for Class 2 with answers
Q.1 Write the total number of each shape
- How many total yellow squares : _____________________
- How many red triangles: ___________________
- How many green Circles : __________________
- How many blue rectangles : __________________
8, 10, 9, 9
Q.2 Anant made a list of children to find out which fruit juice they like or dislike the most.
1. Which fruit juice do children like the most?
Answer. Orange juice
2. Which fruit juice is least liked by children?
Answer. Grape juice
3. How many children like Guava juice?
Answer. 10 children
Q.3. A teacher distributed ice-cream cones of different flavours in the classroom. Lets find out which ice-cream children liked or disliked the most.
1. How many children liked butterscotch ice- cream?
Answer. 2 children
2. Which is the most like ice-cream?
Answer. Chocolate ice-cream
3. Which ice-cream is least liked by children?
Answer. Butterscotch ice- cream
Q.4 Look at the following table and answer the questions:
|Fruit||Number of Pieces|
a) How many pieces of fruit are there in total?
Answer: There are 15 pieces of fruit in total.
b) Which fruit has the most pieces?
Answer: Banana has the most pieces with 6.
c) Which fruit has the least pieces?
Answer: Pear has the least pieces with 2.
Q.5 Complete the given blank.
- __________ is the quick way of recording the data.
- A bar graph can be drawn using __________ or __________ bars.
- Pictograph is the representation of data through __________.
- __________ can be both numbers and words.