“A pronoun is a word used in place of a noun in order to avoid unnecessary repetition”. Pronoun are the Words that are used instead of a noun or noun phrase, they refer noun has already been mentioned in sentence or noun that does not need to be named specifically.
Pronoun Worksheets For CBSE Class 1 in PDF Format
- Pronoun Worksheet For CBSE Class 1
- Pronouns Worksheet For Class 1 – English Grammar
- CBSE Class 1 English Pronouns Worksheet
- CBSE Class 1 Pronoun Worksheet
- Pronoun Worksheet for Class 1 CBSE
- Pronoun Exercise for CBSE Class 1 – English Worksheets
- Pronoun Exercise for CBSE Class 1 Worksheets
Pronoun Practice Exercises for Class 1 English
In each of the following sentences, draw a line through any incorrect
pronouns and write the correct form on the line provided. If the sentence is already correct, write C.
EXAMPLE 1. he The captain of the ship is
_________________ 1. The unknown caller may be he.
_________________ 2. In the book, the murderer was her.
_________________ 3. It was Anne and us who used the Sanchezes’ car.
_________________ 4. No, it was they who had that noisy party.
_________________ 5. The person in charge of mowing the lawn is me.
_________________ 6. The last one we thought of was him.
_________________ 7. If it is Murray and they, ask them to come in.
_________________ 8. The next time monitors are chosen, they might be us.
_________________ 9. Our only winner was him.
_________________10. If you were me, what would you do?
Choose the right personal pronoun to correctly finish this sentence:
- They have taken the money. Please run after _____________.
- _________________ thought the holiday would be ideal for us.
- I was stopped by a woman who wanted to ask _________ the way to the post office.
- What is wrong with ____________________?
- Ali and Marcus would like to invite ____________________ to the party too.
- I can’t find __ anywhere.
Directions: Circle the pronoun in each sentence.
1) I have piano practice at five o’clock.
2) Please ask them.
3) Are they home?
4) She ate a sandwich.
5) My grandpa loves cheese.
6) Place everything in the basket.
7) This is their apartment.
8) Please give it to me.
9) Did anyone see my mittens?
10) He walked home.