Download free pdf of Algebraic Expressions and Identities Worksheets for Class 8. Students can easily get all the Class 8 Maths Worksheets and Exercises in Free Printable ( PDF Format) as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in CBSE and NCERT pattern. Below you will find all the Algebraic Expressions and Identities related sums that are asked in 8th Grade Mathematics Exams Across Indian Schools.
Algebraic Expressions and Identities Worksheets for Class 8 in PDF Format
- Algebraic Expressions and Identities Class 8 Worksheet with Answers
- Algebraic Expressions Practice Worksheet Class 8 Maths
- Algebraic Expressions and Identities Class 8 Maths Questions
- Algebraic Expressions and Identities Practice Worksheet For Class 8
- Algebraic Expressions Worksheet for Class 8 Maths – 2021
- Class 8 Maths Algebraic Expressions and Identities Worksheet
- Class 8 Maths Algebraic Expressions and Identities Worksheet-1
- Maths Worksheets Class 8 Algebraic Expressions and Identities
- Class 8 Maths Algebraic Expressions and Identities Questions
- Class 8 Maths Algebraic Expression Worksheet – 1
- Class 8 Maths Revision Worksheet on Algebraic Expressions and factorisation
Class 8 Algebraic Expressions and Identities Practice Worksheet
- t–8tz, 3tz–z, z–t
- 7mn+5, 12mn + 2, 9mn – 8, –2mn –3
- a + b – 3, b – a + 3, a – b + 3
- 14x + 10y – 12xy –13,18 –7x –10y + 8xy, 4xy
- 5m–7n, 3n–4m +2, 2m –3mn – 5
- 4y (3y2 + 5y – 7) and 2(y3 – 4y2 +5)
- 5m (3–m) and 6m2 –13m
- 7xy + 5yz – 3zx, 4yz + 9zx – 4y , –3xz + 5x – 2xy
- (a + b) (2a – 3b + c) – (2a – 3b) c.
- (x + y)(2x + y) + (x + 2y)(x – y)
- (a + b + c)(a + b – c)
Q.3 Subtract 5×2 –4y2 +6y–3 from 7x2 – 4xy +8y2 +5x–3y.
Q.4 Subtract 4a – 7ab + 3b + 12 from 12a – 9ab + 5b – 3
Q.5 Subtract 3xy + 5yz – 7zx from 5xy – 2yz – 2zx + 10xyz
Q.6 Subtract 24ab – 10b – 18a from 30ab + 12b + 14a
Q.7 What should be added to x2 + xy + y2 to obtain 2x2 + 3xy?
Q.8 What should be subtracted from 2a + 8b + 10 to get – 3a + 7b + 16?
Q.9 Find the product.
- (5 – 2x) (3 + x)
- (x + 7y) (7x – y)
- (a2 +b) (a+b2)
- (p2 –q2) (2p+q)
Q.10 What are the coefficients of x in the following expressions?
4x – 3y, 8 – x + y, y2x – y, 2z – 5xz
Q.11 What are the coefficients of y in the following expressions?
4x – 3y, 8 + yz, yz2 + 5, my + m
Q.12 If x+y = 12 and xy=14, find the value of x2 +y2.
Q.13 If x–y=8 and xy=12, find the value of x2 +y2.
Q.14 If 3x+2y =12 and xy=6, find the value of 9x2 +4y2.
Q.15 If 4x2 +y2 =40 and xy=6, find the value of 2x+y and 2x–y.