Download free pdf of Chapter 11 algebraic expressions Worksheets for Class 7 Maths. Students can easily get all the Class 7 Maths Worksheets and Exercises in Free Printable ( PDF Format) as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in CBSE and NCERT pattern. Below you will find all the algebraic expressions related sums that are asked in 7th Grade Mathematics Exams Across Indian Schools.
Algebraic Expressions Worksheets for Class 7 in PDF Format
- Class 7 Algebraic Expressions Worksheet with answers – 6
- Class 7 Algebraic Expressions Worksheet with answers – 5
- Class 7 Algebraic Expressions Worksheet with answers – 4
- Class 7 Algebraic Expressions Worksheet with answers – 3
- Class 7 Algebraic Expressions Worksheet with answers – 2
- Class 7 Algebraic Expressions Worksheet with answers – 1
- Algebraic Expressions Class 7 Maths Worksheet – 2020
- Algebraic Expressions Class 7 Maths Worksheet – 7
- Algebraic Expressions Worksheets for CBSE Class 7 in PDF
- Maths Worksheets for CBSE Class 7 Algebraic Expressions
- Algebraic Expressions Questions For Class 7 Maths in PDF
- Algebraic Expressions Worksheets for Grade 7 in PDF
- Class 7 Maths Worksheet 2019 ( Chapter – Algebraic Expressions )
- Algebraic Expression CBSE Class 7 Maths Worksheet
- MCQ Questions for Class 7 Maths Chapter 12 Algebraic Expressions
- MCQ Algebraic Expressions Chapter 12 Class 7 Maths
CBSE Class 7 Algebraic Expressions Practice Worksheet
Q.1) Identify, in the following expressions, terms which are not constants. Give their numerical coefficients:
xy+4, 13–y2, 13–y+5y2, 4p2q–3pq2 +5
Q.2) (a) What are the coefficients of x in the following expressions?
4x – 3y, 8 – x + y, y2x – y, 2z – 5xz
(b) What are the coefficients of y in the following expressions?
4x – 3y, 8 + yz, yz2 + 5, my + m
Q.3) Classify the following expressions as a monomial, a binomial or a trinomial:
a, a+b, ab+a+b, ab+a+b–5, xy, xy+5, 5x2 –x+2, 4pq–3q+5p, 7, 4m–7n+10, 4mn+7.
Q.4) Collect like terms and simplify the expression:
12m2 – 9m + 5m – 4m2 – 7m + 10
Q.5) Add and subtract
(i) m – n, m + n
(ii) mn + 5 – 2, mn + 3
Q.6) Subtract 24ab – 10b – 18a from 30ab + 12b + 14a.
Q.7) From the sum of 2y2 + 3yz, –y2 –yz – z2 and yz + 2z2
Q.8) Subtract the sum of 3y2 –z2 and–y2 + yz+ z2
Q.9) Classify the following polynomials as monomials, binomials, trinomials.
– z + 5, x + y + z, y + z + 100, ab – ac, 17
(a) 3 binomials with only x as a variable;
(b) 3 binomials with x and y as variables;
(c) 3 monomials with x and y as variables;
(d) 2 polynomials with 4 or more terms.
- t–8tz, 3tz–z, z–t
- 5m–7n, 3n–4m+2, 2m–3mn–5
Q.12) Add: 7xy + 5yz – 3zx, 4yz + 9zx – 4y , –3xz + 5x – 2xy.
Q.13.Subtract 5x2 – 4y2 + 6y – 3 from 7x2 – 4xy + 8y2 + 5x – 3y.
Q.14. Subtract 4a – 7ab + 3b + 12 from 12a – 9ab + 5b – 3
Q.15. Subtract 3xy + 5yz – 7zx from 5xy – 2yz – 2zx + 10xyz
Q.16.Subtract 4p2q – 3pq + 5pq2 – 8p + 7q –10 from18 – 3p –11q + 5pq – 2pq2 +5p2q