Download free pdf of CBSE Class 2 Maths Money Worksheets with answers. Students can easily get all the Class 2 Maths Worksheets and Exercises in Free Printable ( PDF Format) as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in CBSE and NCERT pattern. Below you will find all the Money related sums that are asked in 2nd Grade Mathematics Exams Across indian Schools.
Money Worksheets for Class 2 in PDF
- Money Worksheet for CBSE Class 2 Maths
- CBSE Class 2 Maths Money Worksheet
- Money addition Worksheets for Class 2
- Money Subtraction Worksheets for Class 2
- Money addition Worksheets for Class 2 – Set 2
- CBSE Class 2 Maths Money Worksheet Set 1
- Money Worksheet Olympiad Class 2 Maths
- Class 2 Money Word Problems Worksheets
- Money Subtraction Worksheets for Class 2 – Set 2
- Money addition Worksheets for Class 2 – Set 3
- CBSE Class 2 Maths Money Worksheet Set 2
- Money Worksheet for CBSE Class 2 Maths – Bal Bharati
Money Worksheets for Class 2 with answers
Q.1 Writing the amount in Words
1. Twelve rupees and fifty paise = _________________
2. Thirty-six rupees and ten paise = ____________________
3. Two hundred rupees and twenty paise = ____________________
4. Nine rupees and five paise = __________________________
5. Six rupee and two paise = _____________________
Answers : ₹12.50, ₹30.10 , ₹200.20, ₹9.05, ₹6.02
Q.2) Writing the amount in Figures:
1. ₹50.15 = _____________________
2. ₹19.15 = _____________________
3. ₹8.05 = _____________________
4. ₹30.50 = _____________________
5. ₹80.50 = _____________________
Answers : Fifty rupees and fifteen paise, Nineteen rupees and fifteen paise , Eight rupees and five paise, Thirty rupees and fifty paise, Eighty rupees and fifty paise
Q. Solve Questions based on Addition and Subtraction of the Amount of Money
1. Add ten rupee 50 paise and 7 rupees
Answer: Suppose you have 10 rupee and 50 paise with you. And your mother gives you 7 rupees. So the total amount that you have now will be 17 rupees and 50 paise.
2. Add twenty five rupees and ten rupees
Answer: Suppose your father gives you 25 rupees and your mother gives you 10 rupees. So the total amount you have now will be 35 rupees.
3. Subtract nineteen rupees from twenty-three rupees
Answer: Suppose you have 23 rupees but then you gave 19 rupees to the shopkeeper to buy a pen, now you will be left with 4 rupees.
Q. Solve Word Problems based Questions
1. The cost of one pen is ₹20. What will be the cost of 9 such pens?
Answer: Cost of 1 pen = ₹20
So the cost of 9 such pens will be = the cost of 1 pen ×× number of pens needed
The cost of 9 pens will be ₹ 180.
2. Your sister had 87 rupees with her. Then she gave 37 rupees to you. How much money is left with her now?
Solution: Money that your sister had ₹ 87
The amount that she gave you= ₹37
The total amount left with your sister = ₹ 87 – ₹ 37
= ₹ 50
3. Reena bought a bar of ice-cream for ₹15 and chewing gum for ₹5. How much money did she spend?
Ans: Price for the bar of ice-cream = ₹15
Price of chewing gum = ₹5
Total amount Reena spent = ₹15 + ₹5
= ₹ 20
4. Write the amount ₹96.70 in words.
Ans: ₹96.70 = Nighty-six rupees and seventy paise.
5. Add rupees eighty-four rupees twenty paise and fifteen rupees.
Ans: ₹ 84.20 + ₹ 15 = ₹ 99.20
6. Priya had ₹84 and her father gave her ₹50 more. How much money does she have now?
Ans: Priya has a total of ₹134 now.
7. Sony bought badminton for ₹750 and a ball for ₹80. How much amount of money did he spend in total?
Ans: Sony spent ₹830 in total.
Q. Write the following amount in figures:
- Ninety-four rupees and 60 paise.
- Two Hundred rupees and 50 paise.
- Sixty-six rupees and eighty-four paise
Answers ₹94.60, ₹200.50 ₹66.84