Download free pdf of CBSE Class 2 Maths Time Worksheets. Students can easily get all the Class 2 Maths Worksheets and Exercises in Free Printable ( PDF Format) as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in CBSE and NCERT pattern. Below you will find all the Time related sums that are asked in 2nd Grade Mathematics Exams Across indian Schools.
Time Worksheets for Class 2 in PDF Format
- 3 Digit Subtraction with borrowing Worksheet for Class 2
- CBSE Class 2 Maths Time Worksheet Set 1
- CBSE Class 2 Time Word Problems Worksheet
- Telling Time Worksheet for CBSE Class 2
- CBSE Class 2 Maths Time Worksheet Set 2
- Telling Time Worksheet for CBSE Class 2 – Set 2
- Time and Calendar Questions for Class 2 – Maths Worksheet
- Time and Calendar Worksheet Olympiad Class 2 Maths
- Time Worksheet for CBSE Class 2 Maths
- Clock Time & Calendar Sums for CBSE Class 2 Maths – DPS (3)
- Clock Time & Calendar Sums for CBSE Class 2 Maths – DPS (2)
- Clock Time & Calendar Sums for CBSE Class 2 Maths – DPS
Time Practice Worksheets for Class 2
Q. 1 Tick the correct option :
- How many days are there in a week ?
(a) 4 (b) 8 (c) 5 (d) 7
- Which day comes after Thursday ?
(a) Fri. (b) Sat. (c) Mon. (d) Wed
- Which is the second day of the week ?
(a) Wed. (b) Fri. (c) Tue. (d) Sun.
- 1 How many seconds are there in a minute?
(a) 10 seconds (b) 30 seconds (c) 60 seconds (d) 100 seconds
- How many minutes are there in an hour?
(a) 30 minutes (b) 60 minutes (c) 100 minutes (d) 120 minutes
- How many days are there in a week?
(a) 7 days (b) 6 days (c) 5 days (d) 10 days
- How many weeks are there in the month shown on this calendar?
(a) 3 Weeks (b) 4 Weeks (c) 5 Weeks (d) 6 weeks
- How many months are there in a year?
(a) 8 Months (b) 9 Months (c) 10 Months (d) 12 Months
Q. 2 Fill in the blanks :
- The duration from sunrise to sunset is called ________.
- The duration from sunset to sunrise is called ________.
- The total duration of day time and night time makes a ________.
- Seven days make a ________.
- There are _ numbers on the face of a clock. They are from ________ to _________.
- The clock has _____________ hands.
- Hour hand goes second the clock in ________.
- Minute hand goes round the clock in ________.
- ____________________ means ante meridian or before midday.
- ____________________ means post meridian or after midday.
- When you have to wake up very early in the morning, you set the ____________in a clock.
- Some clocks have a third needle that moves very fast. It is called the ___________.
- It is 8 o’clock in the morning. So it is 8 ________.
- It is 8 o’clock at night so it is 8 ________.
- The day that comes before Monday is _____________ .
- The last day of the week is ________________ .
- There are _____________ days in a week .
- The first day of the week is ________________ .
- _________________ comes between Friday and Sunday .
- ________________________ comes after Sunday .
- The fifth day of the week is _____________________ .
- Tuesday comes before _____________________________ .