Download free pdf of Chapter 10 Mensuration Worksheets for Class 6 Maths. Students can easily get all the Class 6 Maths Worksheets and Exercises in Free Printable ( PDF Format) as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in CBSE and NCERT pattern. Below you will find all the Mensuration related sums that are asked in 6th Grade Mathematics Exams Across Indian Schools.
Mensuration Worksheets for Class 6 in PDF Format
- Class 6 Maths Chapter 10 Mensuration Worksheet – 4
- CBSE Class 6 Maths Worksheet Mensuration – 3
- CBSE Class 6 Maths Worksheet Mensuration – 2
- CBSE Class 6 Maths Worksheet Mensuration – 1
- Class 6 Maths Chapter 10 Mensuration Worksheet-6 with Answer
- Class 6 Maths Chapter 10 Mensuration Worksheet-5 with Answer
- Class 6 Maths Chapter 10 Mensuration Worksheet-4 with Answer
- Class 6 Maths Chapter 10 Mensuration Worksheet-3 with Answer
- Class 6 Maths Chapter 10 Mensuration Worksheet-2 with Answer
- Class 6 Maths Chapter 10 Mensuration Worksheet-1 with Answer
- Mensuration CBSE Class 6 Worksheet for Maths
- Worksheet on Mensuration for CBSE Class 6 Maths
- Maths Worksheets for CBSE Class 6 Mensuration
- Mensuration CBSE Class 6 Maths Worksheet in PDF
- Class 6 Maths Worksheet – Mensuration
- Class 6 Maths MCQ Worksheet 5 – Mensuration
- Class 6 Maths MCQ Worksheet 4 – Mensuration
- Class 6 Maths MCQ Worksheet 3 – Mensuration
- Class 6 Maths MCQ Worksheet 2 – Mensuration
- Class 6 Maths MCQ Worksheet 1 – Mensuration
Class 6 Mensuration Practice Worksheet
Q.1 Find the perimeter of a regular pentagon with each side measuring 3 cm.
Q.2 The perimeter of a regular hexagon is 18 cm. How long is its one side?
Q.3 Find the perimeter of a triangle with sides measuring 10 cm, 14 cm and 15 cm.
Q.4 Find the perimeter of a regular hexagon with each side measuring 8 m.
Q.5 Find the side of the square whose perimeter is 20 m.
Q.6 The perimeter of a regular pentagon is 100 cm. How long is its each side?
Q.7 Two sides of a triangle are 12 cm and 14 cm. The perimeter of the triangle is 36 cm. What is its third side?
Q.8 Find the area of the rectangles whose lengths and breadths are given below :
(a) 15cm, 8 cm (b) 3 dm, 5.6 cm (c) 2 m 5 dm, 1 m 20 cm (d) 6.5 m, 4.5 m
Q.9 Find the cost of fencing a square park of side 250 m at the rate of Rs 20 per metre.
Q.10 Find the cost of fencing a rectangular park of length 175 m and breadth 125 m at the rate of Rs 12 per metre.
Q.11 There is a rectangular lawn 10m long and 4m wide in front of Meena’s house (see above right sided figure). It is fenced along the two smaller sides and one longer side leaving a gap of 1m for the entrance. Find the length of fencing.
Q.12 Perimeter of an isosceles triangle is 50cm. If one of the two equal sides is 18cm, find the third side.
Q.13 Find (a) area and (b) perimeter of a square whose side is 12 cm.
Q.14 The side of a square wall is 3m 50 cm. Determine the cost of colour washing it at the rate of Rs. 2 per sq.m.
Q.15 The perimeter of a square playground is 1200m. Find its area
Q.16 Find the area of the squares, whose sides are given below:
(a) 7cm (b) 12 dm (c) 2 m 25 cm (d) 3.2 m
Q.17 Find the area of square land in hectares whose side is 250 m.
Q.18 Calculate the cost of levelling a square garden of side 75 m at the rate of Rs. 8 per sq.m
Q.19 The side of a square hall is 8 m 5 dm. Find the cost of fixing tiles on its floor at the rate of Rs. 300 per sq.m.
Q.20 Find the area of a square whose perimeter is 600 m.
Q.21 The perimeter of the floor of a square room is 22m. Find its area.
Q.21 Find the area and perimeter of a rectangle whose length is 2m and breadth is 70 cm.
Q.22 The area of a rectangular field is 3.75 hectares. If the length is 250 m find its breadth.
Q.23 What is the length of outer boundary of the park shown in the above right figure? What will be the total cost of fencing it at the rate of Rs 20 per metre? There is a rectangular flower bed in the center of the park. Find the cost of manuring the flower bed at the rate of Rs 50 per square metre.
Q.24 The length of an aluminium strip is 40cm. If the lengths in cm are measured in natural numbers, write the measurement of all the possible rectangular frames which can be made out of it. (For example, a rectangular frame with 15cm length and 5cm breadth can be made from this strip.)
Q.25 In an exhibition hall, there are 24 display boards each of length 1m 50cm and breadth 1m. There is a 100m long aluminium strip, which is used to frame these boards. How many boards will be framed using this strip? Find also the length of the aluminium strip required for the remaining boards.