An adjective is a word that describes a noun. Some adjectives tell “how many” and some adjectives tell “what kind”.
Adjective Worksheets For Class 2 in PDF Format
- Adjective Worksheets for CBSE Class 2
- Grade 2 Adjectives Worksheets – Grammar Practice
- Adjectives Practice Worksheet for Class 2 English Grammar
- Adjectives and Nouns Worksheets for Grade 2 – Grammar
- Adjectives Exercise for CBSE Class 2 – English Worksheets
- Describing Words Exercise for CBSE Class 2 – DPS
- Describing Words Worksheet for CBSE Class 2 – DPS (1)
- Describing Words Worksheet for CBSE Class 2 – DPS
Adjective Practice Exercises for Class 2 English
Circle the adjective(s) in each sentence below. Underline the noun it describes.
- Grandpa packed a healthy snack.
- I just finished reading a good book.
- I splashed cold water on my face.
- We won the last game.
- The fuzzy yellow chicks were so cute.
- He wore his warm mittens in the snow.
- I picked yellow flowers for my Mom.
- She likes to sit with her two friends.
- We live in the house with the white shutters.
- My older sister helped me make dessert
Circle the adjective in each sentence. Underline the noun the adjective describes.
- Luke is having a big party for his brother Paul.
- He is making a chocolate cake.
- He is putting vanilla frosting on top.
- We are blowing up blue balloons.
- I am hanging red streamers.
- A funny clown will juggle at the party.
- We got Paul a tricky puzzle for a present.
- His parents got him new skates.
Circle the adjectives that tell how many. Then rewrite each sentence using a new amount.
- My birthday is in three weeks. _________________________
- I am inviting ten friends to my party. _________________________
- Mom is blowing up a few balloons. _________________________
- There will be nine candles on my cake. _________________________
- One candle is for good luck. _________________________
- There will be many sweet treats. _________________________
Find the adjective in each sentence. Write them on the lines.
- Mom hangs colourful lanterns around the yard.
- The full moon is shining in the sky.
- We place the food on the four tables.
- Yummy smells fill the air.
- Three guests bring guitars.
- They play some songs after we eat.
- Grandma and Grandpa dance to their favourite tune.