Biology MCQs ( Multiple Choice Questions ) for Class 12 Chapter Wise with Answers PDF Free Download is very important for students who want to improve their grades in CBSE board examination. Solving these MCQs with answers provided here simplifies learning. Practise these Biology MCQs for Class 12 provided with answers and tabulated chapter-wise, and improve your score.
Biology MCQ Questions for Class 12 with Answers Pdf Download
Solving NCERT Online Biology MCQ Questions for Class 12 with Answers aids students to better understand concepts and recall learnt concepts while solving. There is no substitute for consistent practice whether one wants to understand a concept thoroughly or one wants to score better. By practicing more Biology MCQs with Answers, students can improve their speed and accuracy which can help them during their board exam.Here’s the list of chapters on the “Biology – Class 12” subject covering important topics. You can practice the MCQs chapter by chapter starting from the 1st chapter or you can jump to any chapter of your choice.
- MCQs with Answers Chapter 16 Environmental Issues
- MCQs with Answers Chapter 15 Biodiversity and Conservation
- MCQs with Answers Chapter 14 Ecosystem
- MCQs with Answers Chapter 13 Organisms and Populations
- MCQs with Answers Chapter 12 Biotechnology and its Application
- MCQs with Answers Chapter 11 Biotechnology Principles and Processes
- MCQs with Answers Chapter 10 Microbes in Human Welfare
- MCQs with Answers Chapter 9 Strategies for Enhancement in Food Production
- MCQs with Answers Chapter 8 Human Health and Diseases
- MCQs with Answers Chapter 7 Evolution
- MCQs with Answers Chapter 6 Molecular Basis of Inheritance
- MCQs with Answers Chapter 5 Principles of Inheritance and Variation
- MCQs with Answers Chapter 4 Reproductive Health
- MCQs with Answers Chapter 3 Human Reproduction
- MCQs with Answers Chapter 2 Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants
- MCQs with Answers Chapter 1 Reproduction in Organisms
CLASS 12 BIOLOGY MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS SHORT QUIZ
- Which one of the following is not correctly matched?
(a) Glossina palpalis – Sleeping sickness
(b) Culex pipiens – Filariasis
(c) Aedes aegypti – Chikungunya
(d) Anopheles culicifacies – Dengue
- Which of the following is a symptom of ringworm? (a) Chronic inflammation
(b) Abdominal pain
(c) Dry and scaly lesions on skin
(d) Muscular pain
- Transplantation of organs in a patient is declared failed. Choose the option which indicates the type of immune response responsible for this reaction.
(b) Humoral immunity
(c) Cell-mediated immunity
- Which of the following types of vaccine matches with its correct examples? I. Toxoids –Tetanus vaccine
II. Attenuated vaccine – BCG vaccine
III. Inactive vaccine – MMR vaccine
IV. Combinations – DPT vaccine
Codes (a) I, II and III (b) II, III and IV (c) I,II and IV (d) I, III and IV
- Which one of the following is correct match?
(a) Heroin – Depressant
(b) Cocaine – Opiatic narcotic
(c) Morphine – Hallucinogenic
(d) Tobacco – Psychedelic drug
Benefits of Solving MCQ Questions
The students will be benefitted immensely after going through the question bank and practice papers. The study materials will build a special bond and act as connecting link between the teachers and the students as both can undertake a guided and experiential learning simultaneously. It will help the students develop the habit of exploring and analysing the Creative & Critical Thinking Skills. The new concepts introduced in the question pattern related to case study, reasoning and ascertain will empower the students to take independent decision on different situational problems. The different study materials are designed in such a manner to help the students in their self learning pace. It emphasises the great pedagogical dictum that ‘everything can be learnt but nothing can be taught’. The self-motivated learning as well as supervised classes will together help them achieve the new academic heights.