CBSE Class 3 EVS Worksheets and Papers is a great medium for all the students to prepare for final exams by revising the complete syllabus. These worksheets aids the students in getting in depth knowledge of the chapters and attain the difficult level of expertise so that going forward they remain well equipped with basic fundamentals of Class 3 EVS subject. By attempting these NCERT based worksheets for Class 3 EVS is always beneficial for the students as it will boost up their confidence.
Download free printable worksheets for CBSE Class 3 Environmental Studies with important topic wise questions, students must practice the NCERT Class 3 Environmental Studies worksheets, Question papers, Test Papers, Question banks, workbooks and exercises with solutions which will help them in revision of important concepts of Class 3 Environmental Studies. These Worksheets for Grade 3 Environmental Studies, class assignments and practice tests have been prepared as per syllabus issued by CBSE and topics given in NCERT book 2021. Free PDF download of Standard 3 Environmental Studies Worksheets with answers will help in scoring more marks in your class tests and school examinations, click links below for worksheets with important questions for Class 3 Environmental Studies chapter wise with solutions
Class 3 EVS Worksheets Chapter Wise
Class 3 Social Science Worksheets
Class 3 Environmental Studies test papers for all important topics covered which can come in your school exams, download in pdf free. Click any links below to access Kendriya Vidyalaya and other CBSE School’s Class 3 Environmental Studies Worksheets and test papers. Students can download free printable worksheets for practice, topic wise questions for all chapters. Access free CBSE NCERT printable worksheets for Class 3 Environmental Studies with answers (solutions) that have been uploaded by various users , teachers and tutors on ribblu.com as per the latest Syllabus.
WORKSHEETS OF OTHER SUBJECTS
Worksheets classifies the important aspects of any topic or chapter taught in the class in a very easy manner and increases the awareness amongst students.When students try to solve a worksheet they get to understand what are the key important factors which needs the main focus.
EVS (Environmental Studies) Topics to be covered for Class 3
- Chapter 1: ‘Poonam’s Day Out’
- Things in our surroundings
- Different types of animals-their size, sound, and
body parts, etc.
- Classification of animals on the basis of habitat,
- Chapter 2: ‘The Plant Fairy’
- Parts of plant and their uses.
- Shapes and texture of different leaves.
- Pattern of leaves and flowers.
- Uses of plants
- Chapter 3: Water O’ Water!
- Water- sources, forms, uses, importance,
- Containers used for storing water
- Rain as a main source of water
- Chapter 4: ‘Our First School’
- Members of family and their relationship
- Children's sense of identity, family, and self -
- Similarities between family members
- Work done by different family members.
- Chapter 5: Chhotu’s House
- Difference between a ‘house’ and a ‘home’.
- Importance of family members.
- Chhotu's house in pipe(Need of shelter)
- Animals living in and around house (pet,
domestic, uninvited animals).
- Cleanliness and Uses of toilet.
- Different ways of decorating a house.
- Chapter 6: ‘Foods We Eat’
- Variation in food habits on the basis of place of
living and age etc.
- Likes and Dislikes
- Food: Source, Healthy vs unhealthy food.
- Food eaten as raw, cooked and both.
- Chapter 7: Saying without Speaking
- Discussion about different abilities- their needs.
- Use of sign language.
- Sensitizing about person with different abilities.
- Different facial expressions.
- Dance Mudras.
- Do's and Don'ts with differently abled children.
- Chapter 8: Flying High
Discussion about different birds their voices,
beaks, feathers, claws and place of living,
- Chapter 9: It’s Raining
- Good and bad effects of rain.
- Rainbow and its colours.
- Water cycle and conservation of water
- Chapter 10: What is cooking
- Cooking: Methods, Different types of utensils,
cooking devices, Safety measures while cooking
- Discussion about raw and cooked food.
- Different types of fuel.
- Chapter 11: From Here to There
- Safety rules.
- Means of transport (no. of vehicles, driven by
humans or animals, landforms etc.)
- Emergency services: use of vehicles.
- Sign boards.
- Different fuels used in vehicles.
- Chapter 12: Work We Do
- Different kind of work
- Knowing about use of clock
- Our helpers.
- Names of places where work is done like hospitals,
banks, schools etc.
- Chapter 13: Sharing Our Feelings
- Different kind of work.
- Sensitivity towards old and physically challenged.
- Introduction to Braille.
- Sense organs and their role in day to day life.
- Problems of old age people.
- Chapter 14: The Story of Food
- Sources of food
- Things we get from plants and animals.
- Different eating practices in the family.
- Eatable parts of plant.
- Medicinal values of plants.
- Eating together.
- Chapter 15: Making Pots
- Pot making
- Uses of clay
- Need and uses of a Pot
- Uses of Trowel.
- Working of Potter.
- Things needed for making a Pot.
- Chapter 16: Games We Play
- Games: Local ,Indoor-outdoor, Rules, Different
- Board games.
- Games played in past and present.
- Chapter 17: Here comes a Letter
- Variety of letters
- Different means of communication- letters,
- How to write a letter.
- Journey of a letter.
- Different types of stamps.
- Post office and its working.
- Chapter 18: A House Like This
- Diversity in houses according to weather conditions.
- Material used in making a house.
- Qualities of good house
- Chapter 19: Our Friends-Animals
- List of animals and their food
- Difference between wild animals and pet animals.
- Animals, their food and their houses.
- Things we get from animals.
- Sounds of animals.
- Feelings of animals.
- Chapter 20: Drop by Drop
- Methods of collecting water
- Reuse of water
- Different ways of saving water.
- Rain water Harvesting – its importance and process.
- Chapter 21: Families can be Different
- Importance of family
- Blood relations
- Diversity in families at different places
- Effects of migration.
- Change that happens in a family over time.
- Family as a support system.
- Chapter 22: Left -Right
- Symbols in maps and meaning of those symbols.
- Direction sense.
- Simple Route Maps.
- Chapter 23: A Beautiful Cloth
- Different types of clothes and fibers.
- Different prints and patterns on cloth.
- Traditional art of Weaving/ Printing and Embroidery.
- Chapter 24: Web of Life
- Things in the environment
- Interdependence among living beings.
- Importance of food chain.
- Basic need for survival.
CBSE Class 3 Environmental Studies Test Papers, Unit Tests and Periodic Assessment Exams
EVS Test Papers for Class 3 are the collection of past unit test papers and periodic assessment class test papers which helps students to prepare for upcoming monthly quarterly half yearly and annual exams. Here on Ribblu one can get a lot of Test Papers for Class 3 EVS in PDF format for free.
CBSE Class 3 Environmental Studies Previous Year Question Papers
Question Papers of EVS for Class 3 are the best tool to prepare for final examinations. These previous year papers and board papers are in accordance with CBSE guidelines and prescribed syllabus and thus after solving them students get enough confidence and practice to face the forthcoming exams. Here on Ribblu one can get lot of Question Papers for Class 3 EVS in PDF format for free
CBSE Class 3 Environmental Studies Sample Papers
CBSE Sample Papers for Class 3 EVS contains all the important questions . Just after understanding a topic students need to attempt critical questions of that topic to be able to make sure that they understand the topic fully and are ready from examination point of view. Thus Sample Papers help students to practice and understand every particular chapter of EVS totality and also get well prepared for final exams.
How to Prepare for Class 3 Final Examinations by Practicing Worksheets for Class 3 Environmental Studies
After students go through the NCERT / reference book prescribed by the school for completion of studying Class 3 Environmental Studies, it is mandatory that they should refer printable worksheets for further preparation and revision. Below you will find few guiding steps provided by CBSE core committee, which any student can easily follow in order to improve their academic performance.
Create a Suitable Time Table for Study
The first important step that needs to be taken is to chart out an easy schedule for studying EVS. Parents can also help children in preparing such schedule. Main aspect that needs to be kept in mind while preparing is to divide all syllabus for Class 3 EVS on the basis of their mark distribution, along with the allotment of maximum time to the most important topics. This will help students in understanding their requirement of worksheets.
Fetch and Compilation of Worksheets for Class 3 Environmental Studies
In today’s era when everybody is glued to internet, one can find immense worksheets availability on the internet which can sometimes easily create confusion in student’s minds. An ideal worksheet are ones that contain and covers all types of questions related to each topic of Class 3 EVS. Here at Ribblu.com, we have Worksheets of various schools and coaching institutes that are uploaded by users themselves and being spot on they help students to do focussed preparation.
Complete Revision of Entire syllabus prior to Solving Worksheets
A student must revise the entire syllabus for class 3 Environmental Studies before solving worksheets in order to get the best performance out of themselves. Worksheets help students in evaluating every aspects of Environmental Studies including short questions, long questions, multiple-choice questions as well as value-based questions.
Begin Practicing Topics/ Chapters with Maximum Marks Weightage
As per the exam pattern provided by the CBSE and NCERT regularities along with sample papers for class 3 Environmental Studies provided, all topics and chapters are distributed on the basis of marks weight-age. So all students must start solving those Worksheets for Class 3 EVS first.
Evaluate your performance on the basis of time
Worksheets contain all types of questions and all these questions take different times for solving. Evaluation on the basis of time helps students to get better performance out of themselves.
The above NCERT CBSE and KVS worksheets for Class 3 EVS will immensely assist all the students to to improve marks by clearing EVS concepts and also improve problem solving skills. These CBSE NCERT Class 3 Environmental Studies workbooks , test papers, sample questions, and important question banks are from various Schools uploaded by users for benefit of Class 3 students.
Advantages Of CBSE NCERT Class 3 Environmental Studies Worksheets
a) These kind of EVS Worksheets will help the students to clear concepts and get more score in examinations.
b) These printable worksheets for EVS Class 3 will help to improve problem solving and analytical skills.
c) Daily Practice Sheets will help to develop a regular schedule of studies
d) All the students will be able to revise every maths topics properly and save time during exams.
Printable free Worksheets of CBSE Class 3 Environmental Studies are shared by registered users at Ribblu.com. We offer the most exclusive database free worksheets as per CBSE NCERT and KVS standards. All worksheets have been carefully compiled for all level of students, you can also download in PDF CBSE Class 3 Environmental Studies Chapter wise question bank and use them for further studies.