The words which denote action in a sentence, or simply the action words are called verbs. A sentence may either have a main verb, a helping verb or both. In other words, a verb is a word that informs about an action, an existence of something or an occurrence.
Verb Worksheets For CBSE Class 2 in PDF Format
- Verbs Worksheet for Class 2 English Grammar
- Grade 2 Verbs Worksheets – English Grammar
- CBSE Class 2 English Verb Exercise Worksheet
- Verb Exercise for CBSE Class 2 – English Worksheets
- Helping Verbs Have Has Had worksheet CBSE Class 2
- Helping Verbs Am Are Was Were worksheet CBSE Class 2
- Action Words Exercise for CBSE Class 2 – DPS
- Action Words Exercise for CBSE Class 2 – English Worksheet
- Class 2 English Worksheet 1 ( Action Words ) – DPS
Verb Practice Worksheets for Class 2
Circle the verb in each sentence.
- We went to Gram’s.
- My pal Mack fed my cat.
- He walked my dog, too.
- We came back on the plane.
- The plane landed at 6 P.M.
- I thanked Mack.
Complete the sentences using correct form of action verbs given in brackets.
- Shifa…………….. a story. (read/ reads)
- They………….food. (cook/ cooks)
- A doctor……… patients. (treat/ treats)
- She……… on the chair. (sit/ sits)
- Player……….. the ball. (catch/ catches)
- I ……… the work on time. (finish/ finishes)
Put the verb to be in the correct form so that it agrees with the subject of the
- I _________________ tired.
- “You _________________ wrong!” he shouted.
- She _________________ beautiful.
- We __ happy.
- “You _________________ doing really well,” the teacher told the class.
- They _________________ friendly.
- John _________________ naughty.
- Susan _________________ hard-working.
- The class _________________ well-behaved.
- I _________________ clear on how to use the verb to be!